Followers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

wedding pictures finally

I should have been in here earlier and showed these off, but I've been super busy. Not only editing these, but talking to a new client. One of the wedding goers (a friend of the bride) asked me to photograph her wedding next year. I'm really excited about this. Ryan and Kari didn't officially hire me but I wanted them to have some good shots of their special day. And because of this I've got my first non-family (or people who feel like family) shoot. Totally excited about it.

But anyway here's some pictures....

First we have one from the ceremony. They asked that no flashes go off during the ceremony and the good photographer I am I respected this... too bad no one else did. I used my 50mm wide open. So it is a bit dark but at least we can see things in it. I'm so glad for that. The rest of them didn't turn out so good.


Now we are off to the reception. Arianna had to be the first to sign their book. She even wrote her name so nice too. Good girl! Something must have stuck with her during school LOL.


And of course we have them shoving cake up their noses LOL. He wasn't gonna do it but we convinced him to do it LOL.


Ryan's sister, Jessica, and I took the bride out front and took some snaps for her. She and we really had fun with this. I think this one might be my most favorite one of them all. We are planning to do a Trash the Dress session sometime soon. I can't wait to do that.


And last but certianly not least. Paul and me. I set my daughter up with the camera and told her exactly where to stand and made sure that no heads were gonna get cut off. I think she did a pretty dern good job for only being 6 lol.


That's all I got for now. Well I do have like 50 more but I'm not gonna overload ya. I do have a little shoot today with the neighborhood girls. They have been asking me for weeks now LOL. So I figured I'd practice a bit on them for a little while. I'll give them a nice print of the favorite pictures LOL. Then Tomorrow I have my Senior Girl K. She's gonna be a total blast too. I hope it stays nice. Its lookin a little gloomy right now.

0 comments: