Followers

Monday, August 25, 2008

My Little Model is growing up

So all of Arianna's friends started school today. Since she's in Kindergarten she doesn't start until Wed. Well thats when her half of the alphabet starts. I felt bad for her. She was wanting to go outside and play with her friends so bad. So instead I told her we can do a photo shoot and she can be in charge. So I let her take charge. It was good practice on my manual mode. Now its all I ever shoot at. I did do some post processing and some cropping. So how do you like them? I'm gonna be printing these two for family. They are complaining they don't have any good pictures of the kids in a while. I take tons but rarely print LOL. Figures huh.


I'm gonna jump off here. I'm not really up for chatty today. Tomorrow when I'm not in pieces I'll share some pictures of my grams favorite things that my gramps still has around the house. Its been a year today since she passed away. I been missin her all day more than I always do.

10 comments:

Reds said...

She is adorable!! I am sure your family will be real happy with these prints!

Debby said...

They're very sweet.

Sarah Albin said...

Cute! She looks talk for a kindergartener.... She'll have fun!

Lou said...

What a cutie patootie! Hope she has a great start in Kindergarten. Believe me it will be much harder for you than for her!

Emily Weaver Brown said...

I keep meaning to tell you that you rock the foggy feel (not sure if that's what you call it or not)are you doing this yourself or are you using an action? Also I love the angled shot. I think it totally works here!

Margaret said...

She's very cute. She looks so grown-up in that second shot. Love her pose!

KRISTIE said...

Shes a great model. your family will love the prints.
Kristie

Bobbi said...

SHe is so cute, I really just love that second one! Such a take charge pose.

Mandy said...

She is so adorable and I love that attitude in the last shot. So fun.

Becky said...

She's got the supermodel pose down! Hope she has a great first day on Wednesday.