Followers

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Walkin away & Little Chubby Legs

So Maddie's party was a blast. She had so much fun. And she actually let some people pick her up which is like a miracle for her. She is such a Mommy's girl it's not even funny. I only have processed a few of the pictures and out of them these are my favorites. As we all know I have this fascination with feet and Maddie's feet while she was walkin' around outside with her cousin "B" was no exception to my little thing. She loved just walkin around with her help all around the yard. So I abandon the party guests (don't worry DH is entertaining them) and go snap some pictures. I had to put my camera on Jpeg so I can't process these a lot and I had a few blow outs but overall I think they turned out pretty good. So I will leave you with these and be back tomorrow with some more.




Hope everyone has a wonderful night. I'm gonna go crawl up in bed after I feed Lizzy one more time before 2 or 3 am and have a nice long sleep. Ok maybe not that long lol.

Oh yeah I forgot... NDJane's action was a free action and you can find it here. I love this action and plan to use it a lot with some upcoming senior pictures. Oh and it was also used in each of these pictures too.

6 comments:

Becky said...

Nice captures of a memorable day in your little girl's life. :-)

Jess said...

What a sweet girl! I love her chubby legs. How awesome that you were able to document the day like this... these will be photos to cherish forever! :)

pat said...

Cute! Love those little piggies.

Heather said...

She is beautiful, a doll!

Michelle said...

that third shot just kills me! those chubby little legs are just adorable. looks like she had a great day.

Amy said...

OMG...that third shot is just precious. You should get that framed.