Followers

Friday, August 29, 2008

He Missed Daddy

and the funny part Daddy wasn't like 10 feet away paying our van payment today. He put Daddy's tie on and grabed his radio and started sayin, "Daddy I need you, Daddy I need you.) How cute is he. So what does Mommy do. She opens up the van door (excuse my mess) and snaps a few pictures. Now Daddy when he heard first thing he says... it wasn't on was it they can hear that LOL. UMMMM I didn't think about that part LOL. Opps but I doubt he knew he had to push the button on the side and talk at the same time for other people to hear him LOL. Opps.

So Arianna has her first sleep over tonight. I'm so excited for her. Its with our friends Ryan and Kari and their kids. One of the girls isn't gonna be there but that's ok. I'll get a few shots of her getting her things together tonight and stuff like that. And we are having a BBQ over there too before we drop her off for the night. I'm making Taco Salad. Remind me again why I volenteered to do this LOL. Oh I know I like it and don't go to my SILs too much anymore and can't have hers LOL and she does it WAY better than me LOL. The kids are all excited about this too. We don't go to many houses besides his family and my Grandpa. So it will be very good for the kids.

Ok I'm out for the night. We have to be there at 6:30 and its already almost 4 and I still need to take a shower make the taco salad and give two more kids a bath and baby too. And force DH up when the time comes. Have a fantastic night. Can't wait for adult conversations.

5 comments:

Jess said...

Awww, that is so sweet! I love that you captured that moment. And the rounded corners and color stripe look AWESOME on this shot too! Way cool. :)

Becky said...

That is so cute!

Tori said...

what a cute story and picture!

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

What a cute shot to go with the sweet journaling.

Mandy said...

Cute shot!