Followers

Thursday, August 14, 2008

i'm up

i'm not too much in a chatty mood today. I've got some really big personal issues to deal with right now that is just made much worse by ayden's upcoming surgery and the passing of my grams (this time last year), so I'm just trying to collect myself this weekend. I do have a wedding Saturday and plan to show pictures. Not sure if I'll be around tomorrow, but to leave ya off here's a pic of Maddie at the fair. She refused to look at me LOL. She's sitting in her stroller. She was hot and ready to leave by this time.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a cute photo of Maddie. Hope the personal issues get resolved soon. *Hugs* Keep us updated on the surgery and how you are doing.

Amy said...

What a sweet shot of her. Love her eyelashes!

Reds said...

Cute cute cute!! Hope you feel better soon and good luck on the surgery!

Jess said...

She is still a doll! I'm sorry you are having such a rough time right now. {{{hugs}}} and prayers that it will pass soon.

For Over 29 Years... said...

I'm sorry you are having a hard time right now. I hope things start looking up soon! Beautiful picture of your little one.

Michelle said...

so sorry that things are hard for you right now. I hope it gets better soon. your little one is just adorable.

Angela2932 said...

Such a cutie! I love her little cheeks and the expression of her mouth. I hope the surgery goes well, and that life gets easier soon!

Amy said...

Such a sweetie, look at those lashes! And I hope you're able to get through this difficult time quickly and the surgery goes well.

Mandy said...

She is such a cutie pie! I hope you are able to get through these times and land right on top.

Mandy
www.blog.labellavitaphotos.com

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Cute shot of her. I hope you have a real nice day today.

Becky said...

You captured a sweet expression. :-)

Sharon said...

What a cutie!