Followers

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tristan's turn now

So i took tristan outside today in the yard and took some pictures of him. I tell you what he is not into his picture being taken. I had to bribe him with candy, money, & a new toy just to get this one picture. Then when I liked it I told him he can have it all Friday just like his brother and sister. i don't think he liked that idea LOL.

I'm like never on topic anymore lately. But I bet if you combine a picture with all the pictures from this week then you will have my family LOL. Then I'll be on topic. Anyway I'm out for the night. We took the kids to the park today and I'm gonna play around a little. Starting to get a little better at this manual mode thing or at least I hope I am LOL. Have a fantastic night girls.

9 comments:

Sharon said...

He's a cutie!

Becky said...

What beautiful eyes!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet photo!

Diana said...

well i think that the bribing worked! he looks adorable

Jess said...

Aww, look at him humoring mom like that. Great shot! Even when I bribe my kids they still don't cooperate and give me NICE faces- they give me those goofy ones. Sigh. :)

Margaret said...

Sweet shot! Love the expression!

Angela2932 said...

I love your processing on this! And you're definitely on theme with family photos. My "stretch" to be on theme is boots, for heaven's sakes!

Bobbi said...

He is so cute and I love his name! I am in Cinci by the way :)

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Cute shot. Confession I bribe to. Only when they are older it is more expensive.