Followers

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Her big new coat

So I'm kind of tired of Maddie's coats all outgrowing her before its even really time to wear it. So this year her light coat for fall I made sure was at least one size to big for her. It was a little cool out the day we took pictures of the kids (still have ayden to attempt again LOL), so I put her coat on. It was so cute how it was just like fallin off of her and hands barely reached the end of her sleeves. Just so cute.


Anyway I had a rough night last night with Lizzy and I'm gonna go back to bed. DH let me take a nap earlier woke me up with the four oldest all jumping on me. Doesn't he know I have back issues LOL. Hope you all have a fantastic day.

Edited to add a picture of the color one using Kristi's action for the color on the side. So cool. We like this.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the coat. Where did you get it? Great capture.

Anonymous said...

Love that coat and she is adorable!
Cari

Becky said...

Sweet expression. I'd love to see that coat in color.

April said...

that's darling.

Joanne Fowler said...

Awww, this is so classic sweet! And that jacket is adorable!

Lauren Hartman said...

I remember those days so clearly of buying clothes for them to grow into as if it was yesterday. She is darling in that jacket, hopefully it'll last her a few months!

Mandy said...

What a darling. I love the one in color. She is darling.

Rachael said...

I love the coat and the colors! Great photo :)