Followers

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Can't think of a title today...

so we have no title. I've been pretty busy getting things ready for the birthday party tomorrow, but I did take time today to take a few pictures of Elizabeth. She's such a sweet baby. Starting to get a little more curious of the world around her but hey that's expected of her. This picture was taken in my girls room. Right now I have one wall that has nothing on it so I took one of my little tables put my white fur on it and placed it by the wall. I've discoverer now with this new lense that there's a lot of light in that room. I think this one might be one of my new favorite pictures of Elizabeth. Of course I'm sure I'll have a new one tomorrow LOL.

Hope you all have a fantastic night tonight. I know I will DH's only day off so I'm gonna spend some much needed hubby bubby time tonight after he gets off work.

0 comments: