Followers

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Lizzy 1 Month Old

Well I'm a little off on this one. So she turned 1 month two days ago. At least it's not like almost 2 months before I finally get these taken. She was a little cold and didn't really feel like having her picture taken. But I'm ok with that. My settings were a little off. All of these were taken with my 50mm f/1.8 at f/1.8 and ISO 200 other than that I'm not sure what the stuff was. I'm doing good to remember that. I know I could look it up but I don't feel like it right now. But if you ask I will look it up for ya.

So without further ado.... Lizzybeth as my mom and her oldest brother calls her.






This one right here is my most favorite of all the pictures. I might make it into a canvas not sure yet though.





And of course what photo shoot of babies is complete without feet pictures. Yes I've that that feet thing. She's got such long feet and toes that I just have to document it. They are totally cute. I love how the lense blurred her in the back too looks neat to me.


Have a fantastic day. I'll be back tomorrow with some pictures of the other kids or so I hope. We have a birthday party to go too for our great nephews. We have three of them and we are only 27 and 28 LOL. Maybe I'll make DH pose for us too. Thanks for all the great comments on here. Love seeing them.

8 comments:

Becky said...

She's so wide-awake (and cute!)

Amy said...

What a sweetie! My favorite is the same as yours and then I just love the first toes shot! :)

Lou said...

Just love those teeny tiny feet!

Mom2Drew said...

Love that little diaper cover, so cute.

Shanna Jones said...

Very sweet! I think my fave is your fave. :)

Michelle said...

those little feet are too precious!

Bobbi said...

These are so sweet, your favorite is mine too. I think it would be a great canvas.

Sarah Albin said...

Love the infant shots. I wish I could take ones like this. I am excited to practice on my future niece or nephew who is supposed to arrive mid Sept. Can't wait!!