Followers

Thursday, August 7, 2008

I promise I have more kids

So i'm gonna show my boys off today. First up we have Ayden. He's about the happiest baby in the world I swear. He will go to anyone to that wants to pick him up. Including all the nurses that deal with him during his surgeries. If he only realized what they were about to do I don't think he wouldn't go back with them anymore. Hopefully his surgery coming next month will be his very last surgery. I'm so hopeful for this. They say that 95% of the time it works and they never have another surgery. We can all pray and send thoughts up that this will be his last surgery.


Now we have my boy Tristan. He's not feeling too good today. He got knocked in the head with a shoe... thanks Daddy. Granted Daddy was playing but still. A shoe... Daddy bad. He's got a little cut on his head but all and all just fine. He just has a little fever today. So anyway here is my oldest boy Tristan. He's such a cutie. And has amazing eyes when he gives eye contact which is rare very rare.



13 comments:

Angela2932 said...

What cuties! And Tristan definitely needs to LOOK UP to avoid those flying shoes! I hope your son's surgery goes well!

For Over 29 Years... said...

I think I missed the first pictrure, but the the two that are here are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Great shots! I have another kid too...he just never wants his picture taken...sigh...
cari

Sharon said...

Both are beautiful! Good luck with the surgery.

Jess said...

Awww, your boys are adorable! I know what you mean though. I'm sure it seems like I only have my dd when you just look at my blog, LOL! I need to make a point to get more pics of my own boys soon!

Amy said...

Adorable boys! Love those curls.

Anonymous said...

Aww, I never seem to get much eye contact either.. Very adorable boys you have!

Lori said...

Both of your boys are such cuties! I'm a sucker for sweet little guys....

Becky said...

They're as cute as their sister. :-)

Angelica said...

What sweet little boys! I'll say a little prayer that it will have to be his last surgery.

Shanna Jones said...

You do have lots of kids. ;) I don't know how you find any time to do the POTD!

Mandy said...

Your boys are unbelievable. My girls go through stages where one doesn't mind getting their photo taken, and the other one does. Its nice having two....just in case. Hahaha.

Mandy
www.blog.labellavitaphotos.com

Margaret said...

Handsome boys! I hope your son's surgery goes well.