Followers

Sunday, August 10, 2008

A few of Hubby and me

You have no idea how long i've been asking Paul for a picture of me. One that makes me look good and not stupid face i'm making at the time. So here is what I got from him today.

So the first one he cut part of me off but I still like it. Pretty neat huh. And he says he can't take decent pictures. Of course I did edit a bit but still its pretty good for a guy who hates my camera.


Second we have a pretty good one. I'm not one for smiling so these is about the best smile I get without one of my kids in there with me or being told something funny or being tickled. I'm so dang ticklish its not even funny sometimes. You should see my senior pictures lol. Tried so hard to smile and so didn't work. I bet if my boyfriend at the time was there I'd be happier but he wasn't anyway nother story all together LOL.


And I always make sure to get at least one picture of Paul at every function. I did get a few more shots of him and his brother drinking but I thought I would leave that for him to do what he wants too or blackmail later. He rarely ever drinks and esp not at family functions. So I think I did pretty good. Could have done better in his eyes but it was cloudy and gloomy and windy and cold. So I wasn't about to have anyone hold a reflector up and this really just is a snapshot anyway so doesn't matter too much. He likes it I like it we like it all that matters lol.

And now I'm gonna go through the like 127 other pictures I took today. Yes I'm the family photographer. They get used to me quick. The guys next door do too. He even waved at me at the party when i took his picture lol. But I won't be showing them as I don't know if he would be mad at me if I did or not so we don't do. Anyway. Hope everyone has a fantastic night. Good Night and sweet dreams to all.

5 comments:

Kristina said...

Isn't it hard to get good photos of yourself when you're the one behind the camera all the time?

Mom2Drew said...

I do like that crop in the first one. Nice to see you and your hubby too.

Mandy said...

Fun shots!

Jess said...

You both look great! I like the "accidental" crop in the first shot- that is too cool!

Becky said...

Nice to see you!