Followers

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

And the winner is....

so I asked you all to vote and you did. I'm so glad you did. and winning by a landslide was picture number 2. That's fantastic. I really love the picture too. I decided to make the print a gallery wrap. This will be my first gallery wrap so anyone has any suggestions where to get it I'm up for any.

SO I'm gonna leave you with some pictures of LIzzy today. I know I said I would show more of the other kids I do promise too. I just have to process a few of them. Hope everyone has a fantastic day.




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is something about that second that I just love!
Cari

Jess said...

YAY! I loved #2 as well- that b&w is going to be a STUNNING canvas! I can't wait to see it! :)

Today's pics are just precious... I LOVE sleeping babies! (heck, I just love babies period!)

Unknown said...

How sweet.

Amy said...

Awww...so sweet. Love sleeping baby shots.

Mom2Drew said...

There are so many companies for canvases, so it depends on what you want to spend. The quality will differ too.

Lizzy's a sweetie.

pat said...

Sooo blissful! Wonderful shots.

Shanna Jones said...

Love that first one. She looks so peaceful. :)

whitty-acres said...

HI! Thanks for linking me on your blog. Your pictures are wonderful. I will tell you my secret- I get my canvases from canvasondemand.com and they are insanely beautiful. check em out!

Wendy Whitacre from Blue Lily Photography