Followers

Sunday, August 3, 2008

I'm so tired already

and my day hasn't even started really yet. So today's the big day. It's Maddie's first birthday party. This should be fun right... then tell me why am I dreading it. I've got the cake made well my MIL is making the cake actually. I've got the food ordered (chicken from walmart) I've already given her my gift (a stuffed toy from Disney store), and I have 5 kids to bathe dress and feed before the party. I've got me to bathe and get ready before we leave. I still have to figure out what Maddie is gonna wear. She's got like 3 dresses to pick from. Fun huh. Not to meantion about a bizillion clothes to wash too. So we will be ending this post early today as the birthday girl is now awake.

So I leave you with this cute little picture of Elizabeth. Oh and of course Tristan's hand trying to get to her. But at least she's not crying.

2 comments:

Farrah Jobling said...

AHHH...what a sweet little doll! Great shot.

A. Burse said...

She really is adorable! Its overwhelming but I am sure this day will be one to remember.