Followers

Monday, August 11, 2008

Party Pictures (picture heavy)

This wasn't one of my kids' birthday parties. Our next one isn't until December. Nice to have a break between them all. Too bad I get slammed with 4 of them in three months LOL. Anyway. Yesterday we had a birthday party for our great nephews. It seems so weird for me to have great nephews. So totally weird. I'm only 27 ya know. Weird I tell ya. There was tons of people there. So I had to get a picture of all of them. These are all people in some way related to us. Paul has a really big family. Very nice and blended and fantasticly fun.


The kids had a blast with the Pinata. It was so fun to see all the kids have a wack at it. Jaydon was so happy and giddy I had to capture that for his mom and dad. So fun. And of course my kids had a turn at it too except Ayden. He didn't until everyone was away and all the candy was out I didn't trust him with the bat and tons of kid around LOL.


Paul and his brother having themselves a beer. OF course I took a picture. Paul rarely drinks. So we had to document this in some way. And of course he would have this horrible look on his face like WHY are you doing this to me.

Some people at the party just chillin out and talking. The two on the outside are actually live right next door to us. And its Becca's brother too. We didn't even realize that when we moved in here. Which is so good for our kids. They all get along and have been around each other in some way shape or form at some time. Such fun.

And I leave you with Ayden playing with some trucks. He loves people but doesn't really like to play with them much. He's protective of his toys. That might have something to do with the brother that steals them all the time LOL.Hope everyone has a fantastic night. Enjoy the pics. Go out take some of your own and share with me. I'd love to see them.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like he and everyone had fun. Gotta love pinata's.

Cindi Koceich said...

Looks like a great day! How nice to have such a big extended family filled of people you like...:)

Amy said...

Fun!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great time!!! Love that last shot!
Cari

Becky said...

Looks like fun. You know, you could have let Ayden have a try at the pinata. :-) Some pinatas don't have to be whacked with a stick. They have strings on the bottom to pull and when enough get pulled it falls apart. I see strings on the bottom of this one. It's more fun to whack them, though!

Val said...

Looks like a fun party!!

Jess said...

What a fun day! I love that pinata... we had a Spongebob pinata last year at my dd's party and it was a huge hit! (no pun intended, LOL!)

Kristen Wagner Penn said...

Looks like a fun party! I love that last shot.

Joanne Fowler said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I love pinatas too!

Mandy said...

Now that looks like a total blast of a day! So cool.

Mandy
www.blog.labellavitaphotos.com