Followers

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Introducing....

Katelyn. She was my senior today and she had fun. I loved shooting her. I wish I could shoot her again. Here's a little sneeky peeky at her. I litereally just got home (had to run to the store for some other stuff after her shoot) and just started playing around. I hope you likey. Any CC would be great.


On the personal issues. They are starting to work out. Things aren't totaly worked out but I feel in time they will be. Ayden's doin great as well. I hope this weekend to do a shoot of his feet to mark what his feet looked like before he went into surgery on the 2nd. So lets hope he listen to me.

5 comments:

Jess said...

Katelyn is gorgeous! I can't wait to see more from her shoot!

I'm glad to hear things are going better... that is great news! :)

--sme said...

Pretty girl...can't wait to see more!

For Over 29 Years... said...

very pretty girl. I like your composition in this.

Becky said...

Nice composition. Sounds like you didn't have time to do any editing yet--I would bump up the contrast and clone out some of the blemishes. Glad things are going better.

Amy said...

She's so pretty!