Followers

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Melon Festival

So yesterday before i broke my foot. We took the kids to the annual Melon Festival. It was so much fun for the kids. They loved it. Got to eat good food have a good time with good friends. All and all a very nice day. They got to ride rides, and get their pictures taken (of course they are used to this and Ryan and Kari's kids are starting to as well.), and got to eat some good fair food. Thats the best part of these things. Kettle Korn, Elephant Ears, Waffles, FUnnel Cakes, Gyros, and all kinds of other yummy stuff. So lets let the pictures tell the story.


These three were not happy with us. IT was hot and they weren't allowed out of the strollers. But there is always WAY too many people there to let them out of them. So they had to stay even if they got mad.
And check out what we found there too. We found a Mime. How cool huh. He was so funny. Picked on both the guys. Paul and Ryan. It was so cute. He was blowing one of the girls a kiss too. I love Mimes. now if my kids could take a chapter from his book. Being quiet would be a good thing half the time.


and now i'm gonna go in the living room sit up in the recliner and elevate my foot a bit. I'll be here tomorrow briefly gonna spend lots of time with Ayden tomorrow. He's gonna be the only one here in the afternoon he gets totally babied when its just him. I never have only one kid here but becuase of my foot I gotta send Lizzy somewhere for the next two nights. So not lookin forward to that. Have a great day girls

8 comments:

Sharon said...

Nice captures but where are those luscious melons? ;)

I so miss the good sweet ones from Michigan.

Jeannie P. said...

i've got a watermelon in my trunk too bad i cant go get it. No the kids don't like melon actually too much so we didn't eat any lol.

Becky said...

I think if I took my DH to a melon festival, he'd be expecting something different. ;-) Sorry about your foot--it turned out to be broken?

Reds said...

Sorry about your foot - hope you feel better soon! Looks like your kids had fun at the festival!

--sme said...

Looks like a fun day! I like the color strips on these, they really add to the fun feel of the shots.

KRISTIE said...

love the color stips, i need to use it more, we have a strawberry festival, but its nowhere near as fun as your melon festival

Angelica said...

Great photos! Looks like a good time =)

Joanne Fowler said...

Looks like a loy of fun! I hope your foot heals quickly!