Followers

Monday, August 4, 2008

More birthday pictures (image heavy)

So I started out the day with a little photo shoot. I'm trying to get the hang of the new lens and get my lighting in my house figured out. So what better model than the birthday girl. And I had to have a million pictures of her new dress just for her birthday. I just love this dress. I plan to get more pictures too this week or at least I hope I will.

Of course we have the artistic poses of just her legs or her feet or just the dress. Man have I said that I love this dress yet LOL. Oh wait I think I did already. I took it right off of her after the pictures too I was determined in the few hours before the party she was not gonna mess this dress up. Not that it cost me a ton of money it was just too cute.


She's so not into eye contact right now but when I do get it with her (unfortunately not in any of these) she's got the most amazing eyes I've seen in a long time. I did use some actions on these and did an exposure boost too because a few of them were way off.


She loves to walk now but isn't too up for walking alone yet. So her cousin Becca walked with her everywhere she wanted to go. Which is good for Becca we are tellin her she needs to have a little girl now that she's got two boys. Very good for her.

And of course we have to make a mess of our cake. This cake was made by her grandma. We were gonna buy one but each kid has had a cake made by grandma so we let this one be it. Next year we will have a big fancy cake I'm sure of it.

And of course the bath after she devours her cake and Aunt Mary's ice cream too. She doesn't like to have baths at all. She really hates them I swear hates them completely. Esp the part where you wash her hair and she gets it in her eyes she freaks out seriously freaks out. But we didn't do too bad this time.


And last but not least. After I got her back in her party dress I let her cousin take her outside. Shockingly she likes her too. Maybe she's coming out of this I only want Mommy phase. I hope she really gets out of in by the 16th she's gotta go to a babysitter for the first time. This should be fun.
I'll post more pictures as I get them processed. I hope you like seeing the little princess's party.

1 comments:

Amy said...

Awwww! How sweet! I really like the processing on that first shot.