Followers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Look at them feet

have you ever really wondered what my feet look like. I always manage to take pictures of everyone's feet, but have we once shared one of mine... nope so here we go. These are my cute little feet. Maybe not so cute but at least their mine.

I'm not really in much more of a sharing mood right now. I'm going through a few things right now girls. It is coming up on the one year anniversary (i use that word lightly) of the passing of my Grams. I'm still trying to figure out how i'm gonna spend that day. I think maybe I will go to her gravesite and take some pictures of her tombstone but I'm not sure yet. I haven't been there since the funeral. I'm trying to muster up the courage to do this. Hope everyone has a great day.

6 comments:

Mandy said...

I am so sorry that you are having a tough time. I totally understand and hope that you can work through it quickly.

Mandy
www.blog.labellavitaphotos.com

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

TFS your feet shot. Sorry about your grams. Mine died a couple a weeks ago so I understand.

Val said...

Cute shoes jeannie!! Hugs to you on missing your grams.

Mom2Drew said...

Take care of yourself first and foremost! That's important.

Cut feetsies!

Becky said...

Cute feet and cute shoes. Sorry you're having a hard time. Take care of yourself. :-)

Amy said...

Hugs to you....I lost my gram (who was like a mom to me) in Dec. '06.