Followers

Thursday, August 21, 2008

More of Katelyn

Here are a few more of Katelyn. I thought this first shot was so cool for this. I wanna use it for the cover of her proof book. So I wrote in chalk (an action in cs) Class of 2009. Think it looks neat. I do does that count any.

This shot is one of my favorites. She is so relaxed for pictures. You can just kind of tell in this picture. I wish the grass was greener but hey its Ohio and Apparently green grass is a rarity. Of course lately so is rain to make the grass green LOL.

I really really like this one. I love her eyes in it. They are freakin amazing. I'm so glad I asked her to do this. And I like the action i used on it. And how it make just her shirt in colorish its freakin cool.
She has such an infectious smile its not even funny. I swear we were all laughing the entire time. I had a blast with her. I can't wait for my next senior now.
Thats all for today girls. I know I'm never on theme. I promise one of these days I will be. Have a great day. Hugs.

Publish Post

8 comments:

Jess said...

These are lovely... it sounds like she was such a fun girl to hang out with! I love LOVE that first shot! :)

Anonymous said...

these are great! I love the second to last one. There is something about it!
Cari

--sme said...

What a beautiful girl! You did a nice job capturing her!

For Over 29 Years... said...

So glad you had a good time also. She's a very pretty girl.

Amy said...

Really nice shots. Not trying to be critical, but wanted to let you know, I notice your background (the pink/white flowers) is showing up through the photos. I had to scroll around to see the pictures without distortion. Just wanted to let you know. :-)

Joanne Fowler said...

She is beautiful! These are so great! You rock!

Angela2932 said...

I love the colors in these, and clever idea--writing her neame in chalk.

Becky said...

That's cool what you did with that first shot!