Followers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Fair

so today was kids day at the fair. We usually try to go every year but with the babies being so young we haven't gone in the past few years. Paul usually takes the older ones with him but never takes any pictures so I went this year with them. Braved the county fair with the kiddos all five of them including the baby. Here's a few of my favorite shots.




And if you click here you can see the rest of Arianna's little photo shoot at the fair. She was so cute and I got some pretty good shots too.

But thats all for today I'm gonna head out of there. Still got some personal things going on as you all know. I'll elaborate more later on that. Hugs to everyone.

9 comments:

Becky said...

I really love that first one--great DOF and perspective!

Amy said...

Great shots, my favorites are the first and last ones!

Jess said...

These are wonderful! Such "slice of life" photos! You did an awesome job with those shots of Arianna- go mom! :)

pat said...

Some really fun shots with interesting angles and viewpoints. Nice work!

Val said...

I love that clothesline shot!

Anonymous said...

I love that first shot! And to take all 5 kids by yourself--wow, I tried that with 4 and its not easy.

Alexis said...

These are wonderful! I love how they all totally tell a story. The ones of your daughter are great!

Bobbi said...

These are great! I just love that processing on that third one.

Amy said...

Love that first one and that last one...very cool!