Followers

Saturday, August 30, 2008

fun events today (image heavy)

We had two fun events today. First off we went to the Anual Labor Day Melon festival in Milan. That was so much fun. And here is a picture of everyone (minus me) that we were with. This is the wonderful bride and groom from that past wedding. We are pretty good friends with them. She says still I can toss her in the lake at some point in time. Not sure when. I'll share more pictures from this tomorrow as when me and the kids got home we decided to....
Go swimming. And get this. Maddie liked it. She didn't scream a one time. How shocking is that. I tell ya compared to our last endevor with it I figured I was in for more of the same. But she surprised me and didn't cry a one time until she went a little under water. All is good she is just fine. Just scared her a little bit.

Ayden had himself a little blast too. First thing he did was run right into it. But then got out and decided to get a little dirty so I tossed him back in there. All and All had fun.

Tristan half the time doesn't wanna be in there but he was so hot today he didn't care. Ran right in there. He's also our big boy today. Mommy forgot to put undies or pull up on him today at the festival and he didn't pee a one time while he was there. I'm so proud of him.
And Arianna is just plain cheezy today. See this grin of her. Man I love this girl.Now I'm off for the night. I hurt my foot today. My shoe went one way and my foot went the other. I'm gonna go soak it for a while see if that helps. Not to meantion take some of my pain pills. So glad I have them right now. Now only if Lizzy would sleep at least till Paul gets home from work. Have a great day girls!



8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love seeing all the summer fun. Great captures.

--sme said...

Great end to the summer!

Amy said...

What a great way to end the summer! I really like that last shot!

Mom2Drew said...

Looks like you all had FUN! Your color strip looks pretty cool. I have not liked it on most of the photos I've seen it on, but for some reason...I do like it on yours. Maybe it's the sizing? It does not seem to overpower the photo.

Becky said...

That last one just says summer fun to me. Hope your foot is feeling better!

Jess said...

Wow, what a fun day! I love your photos, I can feel the excitement and almost hear all the giggling! And the rounded corners & color stripe look awesome, I still have yet to try that out! Maybe I can do that today. :)

Lori said...

Great shots - love the colors in these!

KRISTIE said...

Summer Selebrations! it looks like a blast!