Followers

Thursday, September 18, 2008

The tutu is done...

and she so didn't appreciate it. Granted today she wasn't screaming but still. I would have liked her to stand a few times LOL. All we wanted to do was crawl away from me and the camera or to me and the camera lol. So here is a few pictures. I'll post more as I go through them a little later. Right now my foot is bothering me a little bit and I got TONS of clothes to fold anyway so I'm gonna jump off for now.
Hope everyone has a fantastic day. Thanks for lookin.

9 comments:

For Over 29 Years... said...

I think she looks cute crawling to in that big ole thing. Looks like you did a great job!

Joanne Fowler said...

Yet adorable still! CUTE and congrats for getting it done! And boo to you for reminding me about my pile of laundry!

Jess said...

She is so sweet! Gotta love this age- they are cute beyond words but they just won't do what we want them to! LOL!

lcp said...

Aww, I'm sure she really does love it - look at that smile! I love the colors you used.

Margaret said...

Love the tutu! Great color!

Amy said...

Awww! What a sweet shot...love the color!

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

She looks so adorable crawing towards you. What a cutie.

Becky said...

Maybe she wouldn't sit or stand for you, but it's a fun 'action shot.' :-D

Suzy said...

Yea I have about three tutu's that have yet to be worn. I was hoping it would be easier when she got older but now I'm worried lol! Have a great day yourself - and a good weekend to!