Followers

Monday, September 8, 2008

Lizzy 2 Months Old

So Lizzy (or BethyAnne as my mom wants her called... seeing how i like that.. yeah not stickin for me) turned 2 months old a couple days ago. Well actually yesterday. We had her 2 month check up today and here is where we stand.
  1. we are 10 pounds and 14 ounces (pretty average for her age)
  2. we are 21 1/2 inches long (about in the 10th percentile for her age)
  3. he head circumference is a little below average but we aren't concered because she's grown alot since her 2 week check up.
  4. we are holding our head up (see her 2 month pics for some of them).
  5. we are grabbing things.
  6. we are cooing and smiling now.
  7. and we are just as cute as a button still waking mommy up in the middle of the night and making mommy slightly sleep deprived still.

So I go to the doctor tomorrow afternoon to have my foot re-xrayed. I bet they tell me its broken still. UMMMM i can tell them that and I'm not a doctor LOL. I've been to this office before for my back problems but haven't seen this doctor in there before so I'm a bit wonderin how I will react to him LOL. I'm very picky about my doctors. I went through like 3 OBs before I finally found one that stuck from more than one pregnancy. So I'll update everyone tomorrow on the foot. I'll know more about it tomorrow besides it hurts like heck LOL. Have a great night everyone.

5 comments:

Becky said...

Man, when I broke my foot a few years ago I was useless. My hat's off to you taking care of all your kiddos!

Amy said...

What a sweet shot, she's beautiful! I sure hope your foot heals quickly! Amy :)

Jess said...

She is just darling! Happy 2 month bday Lizzy! :)

Sorry to hear you are still in pain... that sucks.

Mandy said...

Woo hooo Lizzy! Glad she is on the right track. I wish you the best with your foot.

Suzy said...

I'm glad your picky about your Dr's. I wasn't so much back in the day and wish I would have been. I really hope your foot heals quickly and your feeling better soon. How about Lizzy Anne? She sure is darling!