Followers

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Lizzy Turns 2 Months old

on tomorrow. So today broken foot and all I took her outside with all my baskets and nice blankets and we did pictures outside. She hasn't been layed on the ground yet in any way shape or form. So this was a good test run. Although in my lasp in judgement on all these dang pills for my pain I forgot that I have to get down on the ground with her to get great shots. Well that didn't bode good for me. I did get a handful of good shots. So here they are via slideshow this time.



But that's all for today. Well except my broke foot. So how many wanna see its progress. I can promise you it does not look good at all. My toes are all black and blue and purplish red. So here they are.Now they claim my toes weren't broken too but you know i'm beginning to wonder if i did or not. But thats all folks. I'm off to put it up and spend some much needed hubby time. Loves all.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Sorry about your foot. Yes, the toes will turn colors even if they aren't broken. (Mine did when I broke my ankle.)

For Over 29 Years... said...

OOh, that looks so bad. I'm so sorry, what happened?

Jess said...

OMG, Lizzy is too precious! You got better shots with your gimpy foot than I get half the time when I'm NOT hurt! Dang girl! ;)

Your poor foot though....

Angela2932 said...

OUCH, ouch, ouch!!!!!!!!!!! Are you going to be in a walking cast? Having been put in a walking cast for 3x last year for a "broken foot", I have at least one word of advice. If you're in a walking cast, make sure the height of the NON-broken foot shoe gets you at the same level of the walking cast. If they're not equally high, you're risking back spasms, other icky booboos, and what you got is quite enough as it is! I literally had a shoemaker glue a sandal bottom to a cheap shoe, to get them the same. . . . but wish I had done it early enough to avoid a lot of pain.