Followers

Saturday, September 20, 2008

She's gotten so big...

in just a few short weeks. About 10 weeks ago this little bit was born. Now she's over 11 pounds almost twice her birth weight. And she's probably 22 inches long. Still a little on the short end but that's ok. I'm a bit on the short end so it works out.

I took her out in the backyard today. This is where we been doing our little shoots. As soon as my cast is off we will venture out to other locations but this is about as far as I can go for now lol.

Ok I came back in here and found another one I LOVE totally to death. She's just toooo cute.
But I'm gonna go back to play with these pictures. I got a lot today that I really really like in here. And these are also gonna be all printed and shown to the family to have them pick out their new prints of her too. They are gonna be on Elizabeth overload.

Have a fantastic day my pea-buddies.

9 comments:

Joanne Fowler said...

Happy 2 month B-day! She's adorable and I can't wait to see more!

Reds said...

2 months already!! She is a cutie!!

pat said...

That second shot is adorable.

Becky said...

Aw, the hands under the chin are adorable.

Jackie's Shot said...

Oh she is so adorable. Love that second shot. I feel like I could reach my hands in my little monitor and pick her right up. ~Jackie

Mom2Drew said...

So sweet. i love little (big) babies. Both my boys were 20lbs by 6months.

Jess said...

Oh MY... I can't believe she is over 2 mos old already! She is getting too big too fast! What a doll baby... I would want one of each if I got to pick! :)

Katie said...

how sweet.

Mandy said...

I love how her little hands are up near her face in the second one! She is such a sweetie!