Followers

Friday, September 5, 2008

Arianna's Butterfly Dress

So arianna got this new dress from Kari's house that used to be one of the girls. Its so cute. So naturally I had to take a picture of it. She wasn't too up for pictures this morning. I think she's tired of my camera right now, but that won't stop me from taking pictures. But I don't really like her wearing dresses to school unless they have shorts under and this one didn't so I made her put jeans on for school. Well I picked out white ones for her but she didn't wanna wear them. I don't blame her though LOL.

Ayden's doing pretty good today. Doesn't seem to be in as much pain but he's getting his pain meds every 4 hours or so so that might be why he don't seem to be in pain as much LOL. He's crawling around a bit now. But still lounging around a lot too, and that's ok.

Now me I'm doing ok too. My foot is killing me. I wish my doctor would get me in before Tuesday but thats the earliest they can do it. I hate that I have to wait so long. And I swear my dang foot is a magnet for these kids. They've kicked it hit it steped on it and probably everything else you can think of to it LOL. I've decided to stop taking the Hydrodcodone.. legal heroine it seems LOL. It puts me in a total fog and doesn't really help the pain so I'm gonna stick with the Darvacet that I got after my tubal when I had lizzy. It works a heck of a lot better. So Tuesday I might ask for another script for that.

But I'm gonna jump off here. I gotta go take care of babies. They apprently need mommy. Esp maddie she's a crab today.

5 comments:

Jackie's Shot said...

I don't think I have seen your blog before. Its beautiful as are you two children. Sorry to read that he has just undergone a surgey but glad to hear he is doing well

Jess said...

Arianna is a doll! That dress is SO cute. I'm glad to hear Ayden is doing well, sorry about your foot pain- it sure does seem like when we get hurt the kids zero in on that area and hit it all the time! I hope you get some relief soon... {{big hugs}}

Becky said...

What a cutie!

Mandy said...

She is so cute! Love her expressing and the dress is great.

Ginnie said...

Love the butterfuly dress, my kids woul kill for that. I'm sorry about the foot, I hope it's gets better.