Followers

Sunday, September 28, 2008

She is so cute lately...

I don't know if its because she's my last baby but everything about her lately is just so cute. She makes the cutest little sounds and makes the cutest little faces. Almost makes me wish I didn't get my tubes tied... and then I remember if pattern were to continue I'd probably be pregnant again already and I'm so not up for that.

So I have my first official newborn shoot this week. I'm so excited. I've been starting to make cocoons for it too. I'm working on a white one right now. I've already made a red one, a red hat for Lizzy, and a smaller red hat for the newborn. Its a boy so I couldn't make a bunch of pink ones like i REALLLY really want to do. So once i make this white one and a earthly tone one I'm gonna make a really nice soft furry pink one one for LIzzy. I know silly huh. She's be too huge for it by then but still I'll have my pink one.

Anyway... here's a picture of the whole thing together. Have I told you I hate shooting on white. I don't know how I'm gonna work Tuesday with the newborn I can't order me a new flash until Wed or later because of Rosh Hannah. I don't mind I'm sure I'll think of something. And they will of course look fab. Its a PBing session. She came to visit her family from NY just so I can do these while he's still a little baby. I feel special.
Ok now I'm rambling and I should be knitting. Hugs to all have a fantastic day guys.

7 comments:

Amy ~ Just Being Aimlyss said...

She's adorable and I love the knitting you did, beautiful! :)

Amy said...

Wow, GORGEOUS! I love that second shot. I can't wait to see your first official newborn shoot!

Mandy said...

She is a cutie!

Unknown said...

I absolutely LOVE the red wrap & hat! And of course Lizzy is a doll baby... that color looks great against her baby skin! :)

Becky said...

I am such a slow knitter...I'm in awe of your speed, especially with so many little ones.

Bobbi said...

She is so cute! Love the color of that hat/cocoon.

Suzy said...

I think she's just adorable! Great shots of her!