Followers

Friday, October 24, 2008

More family Photos....

Yep we took the kids back to the same location. I let my 6 year old have the camera yet again. I had to mess with some setting for her and it still turned out pretty good right. So here is another picture of me and Paul.


And here I have a picture of just my girls. I've been wanting one for a while now. And I finally am starting to trust arianna a little bit more with Elizabeth since she can start to hold her head up a bit more and support it more.

And now we have the boys. Yeah Tristan wanted NOTHING to do with this. I was so mad at him but at least I do have one. I love it. Such him lately.


And last but not least... a family photo. OK so I had to put me in there but it doesnt look bad does it. I mean i'm gonna find out here in a few days when I get my prints lol. But what do you peas think.

And thank you yesterday for all the wonderful comments. Yes it took me so long to get these pictures. 5 kids is NOT an easy task. I honestly dont know if I'd ever want to do a family as big as mine LOL. I pity the person I chose for family photos at some point in time. Or I might just try again someday with a tripod and a remote LOL.

And in case anyone forgets here are their ages: Arianna (6), Tristan (3), Ayden (2), Madalynne (15 months), & Elizabeth (3 months). So yes its hard its really really hard lately. I'm at the point of pullling my hair out. But at least the older two realize if they keep messin things up i'll just do it again and again and again lol.

Have a pea-tastic day. I'll be back tomrrow with TONS of halloween pictures. We start our halloween stuff tomorrow.

9 comments:

KRISTIE said...

i love the feel of these.

Sharon said...

Very nice captures!

Amy said...

Really nice family shots! Nice work!

Reds said...

Beautiful family pics!! :)

Unknown said...

Lovely family. Great job.

Marielle said...

awesome.

Michelle said...

what a beautiful family you have! hopefully it will get easier soon.

Vanessa said...

I really like the feel of these photos. Nice processing.

jewels said...

Ooh! :) I love the old 70's photograph feel these have :)

Cheers,
jewels