Followers

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Arianna's Tutu

So since Maddie keeps getting tutus. Arianna decided she HAD to have one too. So she has decided to be a witch this year for halloween. And you know what I love it. Easy and simple her costume cost me like $10 bucks. The hat was donated already had the tights and the leotard. SO we are good to go with her now.



And to anwser a question I was asked about Maddie's. I used 10 Yards of Tulle exactly. Hers is so full its not even funny. Arianna's this is what it was. 7 yards of black, 3 yards of pink, & 3 yards of purple.

Have a peatastic day

7 comments:

Jackie's Shot said...

Fun tutu pics. I love the first one specially. ~Jackie

Margaret said...

Love the colors in that tutu. Very fun costume!

Sharon said...

She is a beautiful girl!

Diana said...

very very cute

Angela2932 said...

Great colors in these! I love the lying-in-the-grass with the tutu.

Donnah Ciempka said...

I love the black and pink in that tutu - very cool idea.

April said...

so cute. i love that 1st picture.