Followers

Friday, October 10, 2008

Another Tutu

So I made another tutu today for a shoot I had later this afternoon, but the shoot got canceled my daughter spread this really nasty stomach bug to everyone of our friends kids LOL. Ok it might not have been her fault but still she had it first that I know of LOL. Anyway. This one is light pink and VERY VERY fluffy. She didn't like being a model for me for it. But its OK she warmed up to it.

See now she's happyish. I love this view on her. She started to like the tutu. WHich I'm so glad about.

And I just love this expression on her. I had to share it too.
Have a pea tastic day.

6 comments:

Kristen Wagner Penn said...

What a doll! I love her expression in that last one.

Reds said...

She is adorable - and you are so talented - love the tutu!!

pat said...

Wow--nice work on that tutu!! Love the expressionin the last shot--glad you shared that.

Jess said...

Awww, she is precious! That tutu is to DIE for- hopefully you get to use it on your intended subject soon! So sorry to hear everyone is sick! :(

Margaret said...

What a sweetie. That tutu is fabulous!

Suzy said...

I'm curious how many yards of tule you use on your tu tu's? I like how poofy they are! Very cute pix!