Followers

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mommy and Ayden

So Paul was playing with the camera while we waited for Julie to get there. We didn't have to wait all that long and Ayden wanted to climb up in my lap and first thing I did was give him a kiss on his cheek. Of course I pictured this picture of him giving me one hoping my husband would see this and capture it. Ayden wanted nothing to do with giving kisses. But gettin them we were so up for that.

But i've gotta go I'll share some more pictures soon. Still not up to par yet but i'll be back soon.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That shot is a treasure! Perfect in every way.

I am so sorry to hear of your hubbies grandma passing. Hugs and prayers to you all.
Cari

Kristina said...

What a tender moment capture. And, you've got such cute baby shots below. Love those little tootsies sticking out of the basket!

Bobbi said...

This is such a sweet moment, so great to have! I just love his hair.

Mom2Drew said...

It's so great to be in the photos and not always taking them. This you will treasure for a lifetime.

Michelle said...

sweet photo. definitely something you will treasure.

Jess said...

This is so sweet! I love the expression on his face, he is really eating that up! :)

Mandy said...

What a sweet and tender moment. You can feel the love you guys have...darling.

Suzy said...

Very sweet!