Followers

Monday, October 6, 2008

Pea-sighting

Well after Ayden's doctor appt today I got to meet up with fellow pea Julie. She is so sweet. I want to send out a thank you to her for taking some pictures of me. I really really appreciate it. Thank you again and I can't wait to see them.

On a much sadder note. I probably won't be around for POTD for a while or at least a few days. Earlier today Paul's grandma passed away. She was 102 years old and had been in and out of the hospital for a few months now. She was recently put in a nursing home after her last hospitalization. She started to not remember the people coming to see her on a daily basis. Paul is heartbroken right now. So i ask if you pray please pray for him to make it through this. I recently went through this myself. Well almost a year ago but it still seems like just a little while ago when it happened.

I thank you all for being the wonderful people that you are. Thank you so very much.

5 comments:

summerbl4ck said...

very sorry for your loss. but 102? what a life she must have had! take care!

Mom2Drew said...

I'm so sorry for your loss...never easy no matter the age.

I'm anxious to see some of the photos she took, it's always fun meeting a pea.

Jess said...

Again, I am so very sorry to hear about your family's loss. It's never easy to let a loved one go, no matter how old they are. I will be praying for you all.

But how awesome that you got to meet Julie! I am jealous. :)

Mandy said...

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you and your family take great care during this time.

jewels said...

I'll keep your family in my prayers, sorry for the loss of Paul's grandma. :(

I have only met 1 pea, and want to meet more in person too!

Cheers,
jewels