Followers

Thursday, October 23, 2008

All I want...

for christmas is one nice picture of all five of my kids. Yes I'm aware that I am wishful thinking. I don't know maybe its the fact I'm trying to take it. I mean Yes I'm your mom... Yes I want this... Yes I think i'm crazy. I just want one of them all looking at me instead this is what I get...

One picture of three of them walking away from me. Of course they were walkin to the treese where I wanted them to be.

And two very angry babies. They did not wanna sit for NOTHING. Of course we did eventually make them like it. But it only took like 49 tries and still didnt get my perfect picture.


Instead I had to kind of photoshop it, have hubby yell at me for doing it. Because its not natural. I told him I do actions on them too thats photoshop does it mean they are good either. I told him to deal with it LOL.

And here is the a non photoshoped one. I like it I did save like 5 of the 49 so I can have them for little mini albums for them at a later date.

And my Sweet 6 year old is turning into quite the photographer. She took this one of Dh and me. Of course I croped and edited but I didnt crop much. She did pretty good.Now i'm off to make some halloween cupcakes for a party this weekend. Have a fab day peas.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute shots...your little one did a great job on taking your photo!!!
Cari

For Over 29 Years... said...

Okay how old are your kids? I didn't realize you had 5! Great setting. I have a hard time taking one of my 3 and my youngest is 6 so trust me it doesn't get much easier!

S.Kremer said...

Oh My...your post made be laugh. I can TOTALLY relate to you. I can not for the life of me get a good picture of all three of my kids together. They give me the hardest time when it comes to taking their pictures. I guess I need to come up with better bribes:) Thanks for sharing:)
Shawna (shawkrem)

Vanessa said...

I like the editing!! And I feel your pain, and I only have TWO! I can't imagine trying to get 5 to cooperate!

Mandy said...

wow....FIVE! I didn't know you had five. That would be tough to get them all together. These are cute though! Love the last pic of you and your hubby.

Reds said...

Your 6 year old did a great job on your photo!!! And great job on the PP!

Jess said...

Oh honey, I feel ya! Mine are old enough to cooperate and yet they still won't all be good in a photo at the same time! LOL!

Great shot of you and dh too- you have a little prodigy on your hands! :)

Suzy said...

I see your photo-session went about like mine did last week. It seems my own kids are the toughest these days. Regardless I love these and even if the babies are crying - they still look adorable to me!

Bobbi said...

Oh wow 5 is a lot...I cant even get a picture of the two of mine together! I do love that walking away picture, so sweet. Your daughter did an awesome job too!