Followers

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Miss Maddie's New trim

Ok so I only did the bangs. But isnt she much better lookin now. yes I know they are crooked. Yes I know I should have had our hairdresser do them but I just wanted too. Something about doin the first trim on her that was just so appealing to me.

So to celebrate we went outside to play in the leaves. Yes we like to play in the leaves. Leaves are good. Leaves are fun and colorful... ok well most of them. And here are a few shots from our leaf fun. I hope you likey them.



Now isn't she just so cute. Ok off to pull my boys out of the bathtub I hear Ayden crying.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! I love them all and I love the little frames you put around them!
Cari

Amy said...

Awww, she's sweet! I like her new do!

Michelle said...

what a sweetheart! I love her first trim.

Unknown said...

she's so cute - and your a much better hair dresser then I would be :-)

Mandy said...

She has a ton of HAIR. None of my girls have that much. What a cutie.

Mom2Drew said...

Such a little pixie:) WAY cute!

Unknown said...

Neat shots, I really like the PP and perspective on the last shot. TFS.

Angela2932 said...

What a cutie! I really like the last shot.

Vanessa said...

So sweet, I love bangs on babies!

Bobbi said...

She is so cute! I love the crookedness, makes them even cuter.