Followers

Thursday, November 13, 2008

More Lizzy in the Leaves

So it was actually nice outside yesterday. SO I took my only awake child and tossed her yet again in the leaves. It's kind of decent out today so I might do it to maddie too later after nap time and I have a bath ready for her lol. But here is a couple of shots of her. She is loving her picture bein taken. She's starting to have her own little expressions just like her sisters and brothers.


I love this one because it shows how big she's getting and that arm of hers over there in the side is always there in the side lol. It is rarely ever with her LOL. Its always off to the side somewhere lol. I had to make sure to capture that as well.
I hope that everyone is having a great day. I'll share more pictures tomorrow.

5 comments:

Chell said...

Oh these are so cute, glad you had some nice weather.

Amy said...

What a sweetie!

Amy ~ Just Being Aimlyss said...

What a cutie, I love these fall shots! :)

Jess said...

Awww, she is so sweet! I love how mellow she always seems in your photos- is she like that IRL too? She just seems like such a happy, easy going baby. You lucked out with her! :)

Angela2932 said...

She looks so adorable and huggable! I love the b&w!