Followers

Friday, November 7, 2008

Elizabeth is 4 Months Old

And she is still just as cute as ever. So here is the run down...

14 pounds even (about average for her age)
25 inches (in the 75th percentile for her age)
Head Circumference is 16 inches
Holds head up
Rolls from front to back back to front
Pushes herself up on her hands
Grabs toys, rattles, and anything else you can give her
Coos, babble, & Giggles
Looks at you when you call her name

And a bunch of other stuff too lol. But here are a few pictures of her. The first two were taken in the back yard couple days ago.

And these were today at the doctors office. I love how the first one focused on her hands. Sooo cute and I love the DOF in this one.
And here I dont have one of her on the scale there yet. So Here is one I took. Next month Madalynne goes for her 18 month check up to the doctor so look out for pics there too.
Hope everyone has a pea tastic day. Loves and hugs to all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could go back to when my kids were young. I missed out on so many photos. I wasn't into it. I LOVE that you took photos at the dr.s office! She is adorable!
cari

Becky said...

Happy 4-month birthday to your little angel.

Jess said...

Awww, happy 4 month birthday Lizzy! She has grown SO much, it is amazing. :)

Angela2932 said...

I love Lizzy's top photo; she looks so good-naturedly focused on her fingers in her mouth! She just looks so cuddly!

Mandy said...

She is such a cutie. I can't believe how big she is getting.