Followers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Snow Bunny

Yes... we have a little snow bunny. She is cute and she is pink. Of course she's pink right. Yeah. We love pink esp on little snow bunnies. She didn't like it out there but I had to snap a few pics. I only filled up half a card of them LOL.

On other notes... I would like to say thank you to Jess and Heather for leaving comments. I will take care of myself and the kids. Arianna the oldest is aware of the situation as of right now. They nor I will get lost in the mess. Him and I are currently trying to figure out a good custody arrangement between us. This will be a work in progress. Thank you again girls.

I'm gonna finish playin with these pictures and some of my other snow bunny.

8 comments:

Sharon said...

What a cutie! Nice storyboard!

Anonymous said...

Very cute. Love all the pink!
cari

Liz said...

So sweet! I love pink... with only one girl it became a novelty in our house.

Reds said...

So sorry you are going through some rough times. You've got a beautiful snow bunny!

Mandy said...

So darling. I love it when babies are all bundled up.

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

She is so adorable. Love the pink.

Jess said...

Awww, what a sweet little snow bunny! She sure looks like she is loving it. I've been thinking of you, I know you'll do what's best, for ALL of you. {{hugs}} :)

Angela2932 said...

Hang in there, Jeannie. Life sure can be tough! And this is one adorable little snow bunny!