Followers

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Miss Maddie

So this is my middle girl. Her name is Madalynne Rose. Or just Maddie or Rose (only my mom calls her Rose). She wears lots of dresses and loads of skirts and is a little girly girl sometimes. She's very much so a Mommy's girl too. She won't let anyone except my husbands niece Becca hold her. And she sees her less than she does my grandpa or Paul's parents and she rarely lets them hold her.

So the other day me and the kids went outside next door and let the kids play around. Its always easier for me to watch them all when there are other people around since there is five of them after all. But she didn't want anything to do with it since we tried to put her in the pool that was just NOT happening. So we here have a very unhappy baby.


Once a week we always take the kids to my grandpa's house, we cook him dinner, and just let him play around with the kids. Maddie doesn't like to go out back with them so she stayed inside with me. Sat there at the table like a good little girl.

So there ya have it. Little Miss Maddie. She's a sweetie and a doll face and will be turning one this weekend. So I will have tons of pics to share then too. And I'll have my new lense for her birthday too So happy about that. Hope you all have a fantastic day.

0 comments: