Followers

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Can't get enough of them feet

Yes I'm a bit weird when it comes to feet now since Ayden. I never really appreciated how perfect a foot is until I had a baby who's feet weren't perfect. Now Elizabeth takes after Arianna's feet. They are so so long and long little toes too. They are perfect. I guess that means she takes after me and Paul too. We both have huge feet too lol.

I rarely ever take my ring off. I've always thought unless you have to take it off for like cleaning or if while I was pregnant I would take it off at night sometimes because my fingers would get a little swollen and it would hurt to wear it for a few hours in the mornings. But I made an exception here. I love the look of these pictures with the mom and dad's rings on the baby's little toes. I couldn't put Paul's on there too because he was sleeping and its kind of like stuck on his finger as well LOL.

Sometimes I wonder if she ever wakes up. Well I know she does because I have to feed her and change her and every so often I get her eyes open for more than like 10 seconds before I feed her and fill her back up. But pictures like these make me glad she sleeps a lot. She's my sweet little angel when she's sleeping. When she's awake its mostly to cry because she's hungry or she's wet or wants attention. Mental note: print this picture and put it on my wall. It actually reminds me of a picture that we had taken of Arianna when she was Lizzy's age. So sweet.

Well that's all for today folks. Next few days I gotta take some pictures of my other kids. They are starting to feel neglected and people are starting to wonder if I have other kids LOL. So next few days I'll share some of them. Have a fantastic day everyone.

0 comments: