Followers

Monday, December 1, 2008

where the green grass grow : the blue skys shine

I actually captured a smile on this child. Always seems to be that I can never seem to capture it. She will be 5 months old soon. Can you believe that? I know I can't believe it. I'll so hopefully do a few shoots for her 5 month birthday coming up here soon. But until then here are these to tide you over. These are from the set of pictures I took yesterday of her. Man I got this focus thing down.... well for the most part.


I just love this one. She's staring at the blanket like its the most amazing thing on the planet. She really is growing up. Getting so into things. So focused on things. You say her name and just really look at her and she's all grins and giggles. I love this stage. Soon she will be mobile. I can't wait.... and at the same time I can wait. Can't she stay little forever?


I hope that everyone is having a great day. I'll be taking Madalynne to the doctor at 9 am for a routine check up. I get too find out how big my little porker is LOL. I'll take a few shots at the office like I do for Elizabeth as well. Hopefully she wont try to jump off stuff. Mental note take my bag of tricks with me LOL.

6 comments:

Ginnie said...

She is so cute and I love that purple hat!

Vanessa said...

So sweet!

Kristen Wagner Penn said...

What a cutie! Her hat is adorable too.

Mandy said...

It is just great when they smile and even better when you capture it.

Jess said...

Aww, what a sweetie! I love her hat, did you make it? I can't believe how big she's getting already, it seems like she was just born!

Bobbi said...

She's a cutie!