Followers

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Little Santa Baby

So I broke out my Santa hat. I love this for the kiddos. Maddie hasn't really liked hats in a very long time so I'm stuck with Elizabeth. And I think she makes the most adorable Santa baby. I'm sure you all will think so as well.

Elizabeth is now 5 months old too. She turned 5 months old on December 7th. Wow can you believe it 5 whole months. I know I certainly can't believe it. Here are our milestones:

  1. rolling back to front front to back.
  2. starting to put more weight on her feet to stand up.
  3. if you hold her hands she will stand herself up.
  4. gaining more control of her head and upper half to sit up on her own.
  5. starting to eat single ingredient foods: rice cereal & applesauce so far.
  6. smiles and giggles anytime anyone gives her attention good or bad.
  7. grabs toys, blankets, well anything we can grab really. Goes straight to her mouth.
  8. so many other things I just can't think right now LOL.
And without further ado our little santa baby. Gotta love her.


Oh and here is what I did to the photo. I first ran noiseware pretty high because i was shooting at f/1.8 and ss30 and forgot to bump up my ISO to compensate. I'll remember that next time LOL. Next I ran a slight lighten with curves, ran Oh Snap from TTR 1, then a vintage action. Put the vintage under the oh snap to get this soft vintagey feel.

Later I'll do some before and afters with a few new pictures I have of her for 5 months.

1 comments:

Chell said...

aww what a sweet little santa baby!!